Important parking information for the Greenwood Cliff location
Greenwood Cliff is closed between Kenilworth Avenue and Berkeley Avenue.
To access the Mingle School of Real Estate, turn on to Pearl Park Way from Kenilworth Avenue at the traffic light.
From Pearl Park Way, turn left onto Berkeley Avenue (which is the street in between the current building and the new building).
From Berkeley, either turn right onto Greenwood Cliff to park in our parking deck on the right (follow the signs), or turn left into our surface lot from Berkeley. Parking is available on both sides of our current building in the surface lot (see map above).
For your own safety, DO NOT park along Pearl Park Way. This is part of the construction area and is designated for construction workers ONLY.
When using the deck it is important to note the following:
- Levels P1 through P4 are designated for parking.
- There is no parking on the Service Level or P5. This is designated for contractors only.
- There are no elevators in the deck. If you need handicapped parking, there are spaces available in the Association's surface parking lot.
- Please lock your car and do not keep valuables in it.
- The new headquarters is not open and is not accessible from the parking deck.
- Only use the stairwell on the Greenwood Cliff side of the deck.
Please excuse any uneven pavement or gravel in our parking lots from construction.
Also, please allow yourself extra time to arrive for classes due to the new traffic patterns.
Thank you for your continued patience during the construction of our new headquarter building!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 704-372-2984 or firstname.lastname@example.org.