Jon Hines started in real estate as an investor in the early 1990's. After working for a Fortune 500 company for several years, Jon left the corporate world in 2003 to pursue his real estate passion full time. He worked three years as a mentor for a real estate consulting firm and coached students on how to be successful in real estate investing.
Presently, Jon is a full-time Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina and South Carolina and has managed two real estate offices for a national franchise company. He is approved as an instructor by the North Carolina Real Estate Commission (NCREC) to teach the Mandatory Update and Broker-in-Charge Annual Review courses. He has also authored an elective course, "Understanding Today's Investors," which is a behind the scenes look at how investors operate and look to profit from deals.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- NAR’s Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR)
- NAR’s Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
- NAR’s e-Pro Certification (Internet Sales and Marketing Specialist)
- Education: B.A. Business Administration, University of Mount Union (OH)