The goal of Military Relocation Professional Certification Core Course is to educate real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit needs, as sellers or buyers, and take full advantage of military benefits and support. Learn how to provide the real estate services at any stage in a service member's military career that meet the needs of this niche market.
- Learn the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact housing choices.
- Use demographics of the military market to formulate business strategies and determine service offerings for sellers and buyers.
- Provide information to help members through a rent-or-buy, sell-or-rent decision-making process.
- Enhance your sensitivity to the emotional issues involved when a military family relocates.
- Identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes.
- Apply knowledge of the military relocation process to guide service members through the real estate transaction.
- Explain the basics of VA financing.
- Recognize situations in which a buyer is eligible for VA financing.
- Be in good standing with NAR
- Complete the one-day MRP certification course
- Complete two one-hour webinars:
- VA Home Purchase Financing and Options for Disabled Service Members and Veterans **Once you click this link, press "Playback" and follow the directions on the page to view this webinar.
** Click here to download the PowerPoint presentation of this webinar.
- VA Compromise Sale
The Military Relocation Professional Certification Core course is an approved elective for the Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) designation and North Carolina continuing education elective credit.